forum des ŁÅĐĐ Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How to convince my friend not to 1-trick?

Répondre au sujet    forum des ŁÅĐĐ Index du Forum » Section membre » Sorties clan Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
How to convince my friend not to 1-trick?
Auteur Message
Shannon
Membre

Message How to convince my friend not to 1-trick? Répondre en citant
Hello,

Alright so I have a friend that I play overwatch with (we got the game at the same time together) and he picked up genji enjoying his play style and I will say his mechanical genji skill is quite good but his game knolage/ gamesence absolutely sucks, now we Both started in mid silver and I climbed up into high plat and he’s still sitting in mid silver after 1 year. It’s gotten to the point I had to get another account just to be able to play with him ever since he decided to 1-trick genji, I’ve tried explaining that genji isn’t good in every circumstance and he doesn’t believe he ever gets countered and with his lack of gemsence he doesn’t know if he needs to switch and that is why he’s a 1-trick. So any help on how I could further convince him to not 1-trick would be appreciated because I feel this is what’s holding him back.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17618184414
Motion Graphics Launch Video

Thanks

Jeu 26 Avr - 14:42 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 26 Avr - 14:42 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum des ŁÅĐĐ Index du Forum » Section membre » Sorties clan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation